Theo tin Orbis Research hay News Tech Markets
Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Vietnam – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Vietnamese life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Vietnamese life insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2376408
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Vietnamese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Vietnamese life insurance segment.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Vietnamese life insurance industry.
– Comparison of Vietnamese life insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the Vietnamese economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, and investment opportunities.
– Vietnamese insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Vietnamese life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
– Distribution channels deployed by the Vietnamese life insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Vietnam.
– It provides historical values for the Vietnamese life insurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Vietnamese life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
– It provides a comparison of the Vietnamese life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Vietnam.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Vietnam and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Vietnamese life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Vietnamese life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Vietnamese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Bao Viet Life Insurance Corporation (BHNT)
Manulife Vietnam Ltd
Prudential Vietnam Assurance Private Ltd
Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam Ltd
AIA (Vietnam) Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2376408
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
Note: We are not responsible for typo error, price change, substitute item, or available of item from online ads.
Lưu ý: Chúng tôi không chịu trách nhiệm về lỗi ấn, thay đổi giá, hàng thay thế, hoặc có sẵn mặt hàng quảng cáo.